in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : Maybelline Colorsensation High Shine:lacquered Brown 850

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Maybelline Colorsensation High Shine:lacquered Brown 850

Hey my lipstick lover readers,

Its easy to guess what I have for you today just because the way I started up the blog.

Well! Putting open already known surprise is a swatch of my favorite lipstick from Maybelline Color Sensation range!

Maybelline Colorsensation High Shine:lacquered Brown 850

I am in love with the colorsensation range of maybelline so might be many of you and this shade bringsforth the reason behind this unanimous love for maybelline.

Packaging is steel like reflecting glass.Quite catchy and somehow unique.I love the way the tube stands on the podium once the lipstick is opened.
LACQUERED BROWN

Swatch:




How It looks on me?




How it feels?
It somehows feels moisturising and not at all bleeding.Just stays there if handled sanely.Amazing buttery texture!!

Price:    400INR
Review: I strongly suggest that every Indian girl should have this amazing shade.It is just for us.

Dupe: Its an ideal dupe for Clinique black plum long lipstick.

1 comment :

  1. lovely shade..i also like mayballine lip products...

    ReplyDelete