in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : SWATCHES:COLORBAR TAKE ME AS I AM ( 5 NEW SHADES LAUNCHED)

Thursday, September 11, 2014

SWATCHES:COLORBAR TAKE ME AS I AM ( 5 NEW SHADES LAUNCHED)

Hey Everyone

Today I am going to do  a Swatch post. They are one of my favorite posts to read and to write as well.

I love these five new shades,They are in market since a while. I found this whole New palette interesting so thought of doing the swatch post today.

SWATCHES:COLORBAR TAKE ME AS I AM ( 5 NEW SHADES LAUNCHED)
SWATCHES:COLORBAR TAKE ME AS I AM ( 5 NEW SHADES LAUNCHED)
Since it is an addition to the already existing collection nothing has much changed but just the new colours. Four of them are the beautiful variants of Coral and One is True Red.

I have been to Colorbar Kiosk recently and the SA over there showed me five new beautiful shades  of  Colorbar's Take Me as I am Lipsticks. I have got one from this collection already .  The shade   I bought last time was Sinful Orange.
COLORBAR TAKE ME AS I AM matte lipstick
:COLORBAR TAKE ME AS I AM

I have featured  Sinful Orange lipstick in one of my video on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
  
Here is the link to video:
                                 ( Summer 2014 favorite lipsticks)

VANILLOGY 


SWATCHES:COLORBAR TAKE ME AS I AM ( 5 NEW SHADES LAUNCHED)
SWATCHES:COLORBAR TAKE ME AS I AM ( 5 NEW SHADES LAUNCHED)

1.PINK PEACH: True to its name its peachy pink. Very pretty coral shade with matte finish.Will suit fair or very fair complexions

2.SIMPLY RED : True to its name its red in colour . Its not pop up Red.I believe everyone can carry this red.So you can try this out if you are looking for some amazing red colour. On RED NOTE

(Have you read my post on MAC RIRI WOO Another Beautiful Red!!)

3.EXPRESSIVE PEACH : beautiful coral colour. its a kind of peach with red undertones. It will suit all kind of skin tones.

4.DRAGGING RUST: its a Orange with brownish undertones.Again will work well for all sort of skin complexions.

5.TRUESOME PINK; It is my Favorite in this collection.Very beautiful corally pink. Its kind of Orange with more pink undertones.

PRICE: 900 INR( It seems with this kind of pricing among all brands 1000 is going to be next100)

RENDEZVOUS TIME

Have you tried any of these?Which is your favorite among these?


HAVE YOU SEEN MY LATEST VIDEO:

Hearts
Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog. I will love to interact with you in any format( let's say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven relationship.Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!! You can follow me on my blog by joining this site.

Disclaimer: As I am a Doctor Whatever I recommend here is not a part of prescription.Its Normal Makeup and Beauty obsessed Girl's opinions unless stated otherwise.