in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : NEW LAUNCH: L'OREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION:SWATCHES

Friday, September 12, 2014

NEW LAUNCH: L'OREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION:SWATCHES

Hey Girls.

Today I have come up with yet another Swatch Post of L'OREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION. This foundation has been recently launched in India around first week of September.
NEW LAUNCH LOREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION
NEW LAUNCH: L'OREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION

Time and Again L'oreal has come up with innovative products in their Makeup Range. And Especially I always loved their Foundations. I used their Matte Morphose Foundation diligently almost a year ago.When I spotted these I was tempted to try them out too!!



As per LOREAL PARIS 

NEW LAUNCH: L'OREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION
Image by L'oreal India

Get the ultimate un-makeup look with Magic Nude Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup with SPF 18. Revolutionary liquid transforms on contact, leaving a soft powder like finish. This foundation is so amazingly lightweight it's like wearing no makeup at all! Just shake and apply – it’s magic!

Application:
Shake Well. For best makeup result, pour just a few drops onto fingers and apply directly onto skin. Not recommended for use with a sponge or brush.

VANILLOGY ON GO
( I chose this title her because I tested the product on counter and have not lived with it yet!!)

As I tested the foundation I found it to be liquid in Consistency. 

 It blended effortlessly with my fingers.

You need not to apply any powder on top of it as the moment You blend it automatically liquid will be transformed to Powder.

Foundation is to be taken out from bottle directly(old school of foundation packaging). There is no pump mechanism.

However I loved the colours launched in India. They will go very well with most of Indian Skin tones.

Good for Oily to Normal skin. Dry Skin Beauties can safely skip it !!

PRICE:899 INR

Here are the Swatches:

NEW LAUNCH: LOREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION:SWATCHES
NEW LAUNCH: L'OREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION:SWATCHES(without flash)


NEW LAUNCH LOREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION SWATCHES
NEW LAUNCH: L'OREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION:SWATCHES(with flash)
316 Nude Beige; Is suitable for very fair complexions.

330 Classic Tan: Is perfect for olive skin tones

328 Sun Beige: Medium complexion tones. It provides beautiful Warm Glow to Skin.

318 Natural Buff: Is like Nude Beige But with Pinkish Undertones.

320 Natural Beige: Fair complexion with Yellow Undertones.

332 Soft Sable:  is beautiful Warm Brown Caramel Shade. Will suit Medium to Olive Complexions.
RENDEZVOUS TIME
NEW LAUNCH: LOREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION:SWATCHES
NEW LAUNCH: LOREAL PARIS NUDE MAGIC LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION:SWATCHES

Have you tried any of these? Let me know Your opinion about them.

Hearts
Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog. I will love to interact with you in any format( let's say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven relationship.Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!! You can follow me on my blog by joining this site.

Disclaimer: As I am a Doctor Whatever I recommend here is not a part of prescription.Its Normal Makeup and Beauty obsessed Girl's opinions unless stated otherwise.