in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING EYEBROW PENCIL

Thursday, May 15, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING EYEBROW PENCIL

Hellooooo Darls...

I just attended International day of Families Celebration in one of the school communities today. I was overwhelmed attending the function because children and teachers really worked hard to put up the show.
It was spiritually invoking too because with changing times we are forgetting family values. Sigh!! 
So Before I start emeting(I dont know if this term exists...goes with my medical background Ha) on the title of the post...Wish you all have all the love of your family.

And You all are My Small family of Being Beautiful! Love you guys!!


So....(typical me!!)
Way back in time I did a video on my You tube channel where I showed HOW I groom my Eye brows using black matte eye shadow(I was a new kid on the block then!!).With passage of time I moved on to use brown matte eye shadow because somehow I felt(Thanks God!!) that black eye shadow turned out too harsh on me especially along the edges.I never managed to get a good  brow powder and a transparent mascara to set my eye brows. I pondered over and over about the perfect choice for my eyebrows.


            Brow powder Or Brow pencil!!

And the Day arrived!!
I visited this pink castle of cosmetics ETUDE HOUSE and ended up buying this Beautiful Drawing Brow Pencil(It was impulsive and budget guided option .There was no disliking for brow powder as such FYI).I strut out of the store with million butterflies in my stomach humming "Groomed Eye brows Finally"
vanillagirl,radhaabhishek,indianbeautyblogger,eyebrow pencil,indianmakeup,indianbeauty,indianyoutuber
Etude House Drawing EyeBrows

 I showed you this pencil in my Singapore haul.I also used it in my latest video on Lupita Nyong'o MTV Awards Makeup tutorial.

Let me know if you want me to film a complete video using this.

Vanillaoozing on Importance of Perfect Eyebrows
Well groomed Eyebrows bring symmetry to face.Fuller Eye brows ooze youth in personality.It's over years I have realized how important ingredient are the eyebrows for achieving that perfect chic look. 
I do my eye brows as the compulsive part of my daily makeup routine.You need not to have thinner eye brows to use eye brow pencils always. Sometime filling in the gaps and shape correction can also be achieved using right brow product.
Twee-zing,Scissoring,Threading,Trimming are all vital to keep your eye brows in shape. But when you are in pinch of time eyebrow pencils or brow powders comes for rescue. Nevertheless they are essential to fill in the gaps which are not attended by above mentioned procedures.

ETUDE HOUSE Drawing Eyebrow Pencil


trystwithvanillagirl,etude house,eyebrows,groomer,eyebrow pencil,best,indian beautyblogger
Image from Etude house
Vanillogy
ETUDE HOUSE,DRAWING BROWS,INDIAN BEAUTYBLOGGER,INDIANMAKEUP,GROOM,
ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING EYEBROWS
Color: It comes in six different shades.I appreciate the variety of colours.I think everybody can find one that goes well with colour of eyebrow hair.I was guided well by the beauty advisor  and she recommended grey for me.And that turned out to be Purrr...fect! 10/10
Texture:  Texture is waxy.Its the right kind of composition which donot transfer too much of the product at once.This makes it ideal to use as brow pencil.10/10

Longevity: It stays on when I once apply it in the morning.Almost throughout the day unless I'm not going through foolish PMS!!(I tend to cry and rub throughout!!HUH)10/10

Smudge: It is a magic wand.It won't smudge easily.Also really forgiving for beginners as while doing your eyebrows if you do a mistake it will rub off easily.So very kind with its owner.10/10

Finish: Satiating.I love it and love the way it make my eyebrows look so full.
Application: Supereasy. Triangular tip of crayon works well to define edges when held horizontally and to fill in the gaps when held vertically.
ETUDE HOUSE,DRAWING BROWS,INDIAN BEAUTYBLOGGER,INDIANMAKEUP,GROOM,
ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING EYEBROWS

EH Factor: Exists. 10/10

Price :5.90 SGD

Packaging: Its a dual end eyebrow pencil.It comes with elongated pyramidal shaped crayon on one side and a spoolie end on other side.Both the ends are covered by caps. On the packaging itself its  indicated which side is brush and where is crayon.This indication is helpful as it saves time.

ETUDE HOUSE,DRAWING BROWS,INDIAN BEAUTYBLOGGER,INDIANMAKEUP,GROOM,
ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING EYEBROWS


Tips: 

  • Use light feathery strokes.
  • Try not to be heavy handed.
  • Choose the right colour else you can end up looking weirdo.
  • Use spoolie end to brush your hair back in their place once you placed the pigment.
  • Caps are loose so make sure you snuggle them tight after use.
Swatches

        
ETUDE HOUSE,DRAWING BROWS,INDIAN BEAUTYBLOGGER,INDIANMAKEUP,GROOM,
ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING EYEBROWS SWATCH

BEFORE/AFTER


ETUDE HOUSE,DRAWING BROWS,INDIAN BEAUTYBLOGGER,INDIANMAKEUP,GROOM,
ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING BROWS (BEFORE/AFTER)

VANILLA RATINGS: 10/10
I am sure I will love to repurchase this.How?? I have yet to configure because I bought it from Singapore and We do not have Etude House in India yet.I will explore and let you know if I nail something concrete.


LETS HAVE A RENDEZVOUS
WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE BROW PRODUCT? 

Do you want me to film a video using this? let me know

Hearts
radhaabhishek,indianbeautyblogger,indianmakeup,indianyoutuber,indianbeauty,MeVanillagirl
Mevanillagirl


Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog. I will love to interact with you in any format( let's say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven relationship.Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!!




radhaabhishek,indianbeautyblogger,indianmakeup,indianyoutuber,indianbeauty,MeVanillagirl
Trystwithvanillagirl

I highly recommend you following me on all my social media so that you dont miss anything you may like to 
know about!!
<!-- Please call pinit.js only once per page -->

<script type="text/javascript" async  data-pin-color="red" data-pin-hover="true" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script>


<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:700' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>