in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER:REVIEW:SWATCH :EOTD

Friday, September 5, 2014

MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER:REVIEW:SWATCH :EOTD

Hey Girlies

Today I am bringing up a product whose songs of glory are sang by millions of girls across the globe already.I am talking about none other but MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER.

The first gel eyeliner I ever bought was from Loreal That was launched around mid 2011.It dried up very fast.But I liked the consistency of gel liners so much so then that I resorted to buy  one from MAC.Now I am using  MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER from quite a some time.I felt that by now I have developed an opinion about this product .So here It is:-
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER:REVIEW:SWATCH :EOTD
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER:




MAC describes it as

Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on foolproof with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes.

VANILLOGY

 1.Packaging: It comes in a glass container.Packaging is sturdy and standard for Gel EyeLiners.

MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER



2.Colour: It is Black in colour. On lids however it doesn't come as a darkest black but nice fine black.
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER

3.Texture: It is gel like in consistency. It is very smooth and glides effortlessly on application.
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER

4.Longevity:It stays on for quite a while. It is actually Long wearing. It smudges least on my otherwise oily lids.

5,Best I like about this liner is that it doesn't dry my lids.I never felt a stretch after application.Also it does not flake away afterwards.

6.I apply it using my Real Techniques Eye Liner Brush.
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER,REAL TECHNIQUES  EYELINER BRUSH
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER/REAL TECHNIQUES  EYELINER BRUSH


7.I clean my brush immediately after the use by spraying it with my home made daily makeup brush cleanser.Afterward I wipe it off on a Dry clean paper towel.
REAL TECHNIQUES  EYELINER BRUSH,MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER/REAL TECHNIQUES  EYELINER BRUSH
8.PRICE:1000INR

9.I highly recommend closing the lid immediately after use because of the inherent tendency of the gel liners to dry up.

SWATCH:

MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER,SWATCH
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER

ON MY LIDS:
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER,SWATCH
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER


EOTD:

MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER
MAC FLUIDLINE BLACKTRACK/GEL LINER



VANILLA RATINGS: 9.5/10
Its not jet black ie the only con which is again very personal.However This is going to stay in my vanity forever.

RENDEZVOUS TIME
Which is your favorite Gel EyeLiner?

Hearts

Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog. I will love to interact with you in any format( let's say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven relationship.Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!!