in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : I love lakme

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I love lakme


Hello Girls,
We love Lakme. Isn't it?
Well lakme always surprise me. I remember to the latest when I thought that Its not working anymore Lakme manages to apall me with intersting cosmetics in skin care and make up as well.
As about for now I am in love with two of the Sabyasaschi lipcolours. They are so rich and give beautiful depth to my lips.They blend so well with my routine dresses comprising of lots of maroons, goldens, reds, browns, mahogany greens, olive greens.
N411 is deep red maroonish colour and give that perfect pout for your wedding day.
N516 is shining brown. Very deep and neat colour.

My Favorite 3 Lakme enriched metallics shade no 419. It has same hue as that of N411 but has amazing golden sheen which lifts the entire look.
Again a perfect wear for all the newly wed brides and all your first functions after wedding.

And the duo range
Mosaic shade by suneet verma 407.
It has got lighter red combined with golden hue.
It is wow.
Blend the colour using the lip fillers and surprise yourself to this totally new colour.

Mosaic shade by ritu beri N113 My favorite fifth
It has the duo in my favorite pinks. Wear it as such with your fucshia , lime green outfits .

Stay beautiful
Radha