in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : VLCC Insta glow herbal bleach

Sunday, September 16, 2012

VLCC Insta glow herbal bleach

Hi friends
Somehow bleaching skin for beauty is the part of enhancing beauty since the times of Cleopatra .We all bleach for different reasons but most of us bleach for facial hair.There are many do and don'ts associated with bleaching your face.
I use vlcc insta glow herbal bleach to get rid of the tan on my face plus I have some fine hair on my sidelock region which are so fine that I don't want to start with hair removal process for that area as bleach gives me enough coverage.
I love this herbal bleach . The word Herbal written on the packaging and it comes from the reputed VLCC brand which somehow manages to guard your fears about putting chemicals on your face.(at least in my case!!)
It says...

Warning




It looks like





It comes with
1. Bleach cream.
2. Activator
3. Post bleach soothing pack.
4. Spatula




Packaging
It comes in different sizes. you can choose whatever fits you well.
It has clear instructions written outside the box telling the do's and don'ts of the entire process.



Rating
I give it 10 on 10.
I  will soon be uploading FAQ'S of how to bleach your face om you tube channel.
Subscribe to  my channel to stay tuned..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwG4-jITHic