in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : MAC RIRI WOO:REVIEW,SWATCH AND AN INTRIGUING COMPARISION WITH RUBY WOO

Saturday, April 26, 2014

MAC RIRI WOO:REVIEW,SWATCH AND AN INTRIGUING COMPARISION WITH RUBY WOO

Hey lippy addicts,

Lipsticks are my favorite part of the makeup.I am a lipperoholic crusted on earth to be wooed by these gadgets adding hues to our pouts.I was voodooed by the  MAC's very famous "The Woo's".I was somehow was inclined to buy RiRi Woo Because

1.That goes as cult for Rihanna Fans
2.My name starts from R and there is a BIG R on packaging.
3 It was limited edition
4.Rose Gold packaging
5And the huge hulabloo!!


But RiRi Woo vanished from the stores like an apparition and I was ruthlessly disappointed to find out that they are sold out much before I landed to buy one.Because I was craving to buy one I satiated myself and bought Ruby Woo!!(atleast some shop-mac-pleasure was infused inside!!)

Then as many of you know I went to Singapore in end of March. There at Delhi duty free I spotted MAC RiRi Woo.Voila!! The impulsive shopper occupied me and without giving any second thought I jumped and bought it. The gush in my heart was audible and the flush on my face made it palpable that I was exhilarated.

So here is everything about RiRi Woo and BONUS Comparision with Ruby Woo. Continue Reading


MAC RiRi WOO
mac lipsticks,riri woo,retromatte mac
MAC RIRI WOO
This lipstick was the part of few lipsticks released last year under MAC and Rihanna's collaboration collection. RiRi  is  Rihanna's nick name.(way we have PeeCee For Miss P Chopra)

Vanillogy

mac riri woo,indianbeautyblog,radhaabhishek
MAC RIRI WOO
  • COLOR           : Ruby Red with Purple Undertones / (10/10 love it)
  • TEXTURE         : Retro matte(Driest of MAC Lipsticks).
  • LONGEVITY     :On me It lasts 5 hrs(if Eating/drinking) to 8 hrs(just rambling) / (10/10)
  • APPLICATION  : Difficulty level Medium as it is not supersoft./8/10.
  • FINISH              :SUPERgorgeous!!/10/10
  • FEEL              : Light weight as if you are not wearing anything on your lips!!10/10
  • MAC FACTOR : 10/10
  • PRICE                :1200INR(-6% on duty Free's)
  • PACKAGING    :Wow!! Rose Gold With Rihanna Signature!!
  • TIPS                   : Prefer outlining  your lips using matching Lipliner(MAC makes one!!) and Exfoliate  (with emphasis) your lips before!!
SWATCHES

beauty blog,mac ririwoo,radhaabhishek
MAC RiRi WOO
LIP SWATCH

mac ririwoo,radhaabhishek,lipswatch
Mac RiRi Woo
THE MOST COVETED COMPARISION WITH RUBY WOO!
Dilemma Mac RiRi woo vs  Ruby Woo



This all has been said for awhile in all the beauty blogs but I honestly felt that to bare eye when swatched on skin RUBY WOO has orange undertones and RiRi WOO has cooler undertones.

For the texture as I live in India and I bought them within the stretch of two months so not much difference.Its altogether same.

ririwoo,ruby woo,mac lipsticks,indisn beautyblog
Swatch
ON MY LIPS!!

I have deliberately swatched rubywoo on my upperlip and RiRiwoo on my lowerlip. Believe it or not ,No one can make difference (Either on camera or in person)  ....They are same!!(guffaw)

ruby woo,riri woo,comparision,makeupblog
Lip Swatch

So...
Riri woo Vs Ruby Woo
Only a Mac Lip junkie like me should have gone and buy both.In Case you missed RiRi, Pat yourself up as  there is nothing much you have lost(except Rihanna signatured Rose Gold limited edition Packaging).

I Hope this Review and Swatches must have been helpful to you.Keep coming back for more!!

Want to see me wearing RiRi Woo...Follow me on Instagram

Also Be updated on what is happening on my blog by joining as a member on an icon on right side!!

You can follow me on BLOGLOVIN &GOOGLE PLUS also.Push Button is right there on the Top!!

Few More Pictures
beautyblog,radhaabhishek,mac ririwoo

rubywoo,mac lipsticks,indian beauty blog
Mac RiRi woo

Mac RiRi Woo
RENDEZVOUS TIME:
 Let me know if you want to see me in action using these lippies on my youtube channel!!

Which is your favorite Red Lipstick?
Hearts
Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog. I will love to interact with you in any format( let's say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven relationship.Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!!

I highly encourage you to Follow me and comment!