in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : Saheli Innovations:Thread It / A Perfect Tool For Hair Removal at Home

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Saheli Innovations:Thread It / A Perfect Tool For Hair Removal at Home

Hey Girlies,

One of my video which fall in" How to " series has been published today on my Youtube channel. I will not beat the bush and will pounce on the topic today directly.(Offlate I am babbling a lot!!)

Thread it Solutions


trystwithvanillagirl,hair removal,at home,radhaabhishek,howto,thread it
THREAD IT BY SAHELI INNOVATIONS
          This is the tool which is a convenient alternative to pluck out facial hair at home.Thread it                unlike its name has no thread rather a metallic coil which pluck out here in a row like thread.

VANILLOGY
trystwithvanillagirl,hair removal,threading,home,facial hair,radhaabhishek
**My magic wand!!!! **


Packaging:  Super sleek,Pen like,tool comes with different vibrant stylish colors.

Shelf Life:   As per company 9-12 months.(I feel you are your own judge!!Because                 longevity depends on how much you use it,how well you store and how much dead skin you shed.I discarded my first within 2-3 months as it turned black and  stopped working completely)

Application   : Difficulty level is normal to medium because you need skill to pull hairs                                                          in a   specific direction.
Efficacy   :     Its a magic wand that cast the spell only when used with skill.You need to                                                    understand the fundamental of  direction of hairgrowth and rotating the spiral. Practice                                here makes you better .
Price   :   I got mine one for 99 INR. by some online deal.Marketing price these days  is  499INR.                                      
Compared           :Threading >Thread it>Plucking

Pain level             :Normal to Medium.Its not Painless!!

Tips                           : Use Talcum before for effective threading.Do senstivity test.

Limitations        :It can be used only in restricted areas of body. Though restricted I have                  mastered to use it to pluck hairs from the centre of my eyebrows.But Just my glabella!!Right!! I love breaking rules:-p.


Love Hate Doldrums

 I can not do my eyebrows! I will have to visit saloon to get them done as eyebrows play the most important role in giving shape to eyes and thereby face.So fails in saving a trip to parlour(wale aunty:-) ) . But It takes care of the bushy upperlip where the minisicule of hairs manage to show up as growing soup strainer.(Lolzzzzz)

Vanilla ratings :8/10

Watch my Youtube video with Thread it!!

I loved sharing this piece of bliss with you.Love you all.

Hearts
#Also Be updated on what is happening on my blog by joining as a member on an icon on right side!!

                  # You can follow me on BLOGLOVIN &GOOGLE + also.Push Button is right there on the Top!!




Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me Immense Pleasure to know you people who are reading my blog and to interact with you following let's say Q/A or anything that enhances our creative craving relationship.
I highly encourage you to Follow me and comment!!