in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : HAUL HAUL HAUL(LAKME,MAC,INGLOT,RIMMEL,LOREAL....)

Friday, March 14, 2014

HAUL HAUL HAUL(LAKME,MAC,INGLOT,RIMMEL,LOREAL....)

Hey Girlies

Yes Haul moments are the best moments to live and share.I am kind of a  person who believes that shopping is the best therapy.So going by what I believe I enacted .I shopped and finally ready with this video for you.
I hope you will enjoy watching this .

Here is the list of things I bought

1 For my Lips

  •  Loreal lip caresse stain in shade Juliet
  • Rimmel apocalypse in shade stellar
  • Rimmel kate G lipstick in shade 20
  • Lakme 9 to 5 Saffron chic
2.For my Face
  • Lakme CC cream in shade bronze
  • Rimmels Stay matte powder in shade Amber 009
  • Physician formula Happy booster Blush
  • Inglot AMC Face and Body Illuminator
3. For my Eyes
  • Lakme Eyeshadow quad in Tanjore Rush
  • Rimmel Scandal eyes in Bulletproof Beige
  • Mac eyshadows in shade Soba and Expensive pink
  • Physician formula Organic mascara
  • Maybelline Hyperglossy eyeliner in mint
4. For my Nails
  •   Sally Hansens nail polish remover
  • Maybelline Colorshow Nail paint in Blueberry ice & Red
Let me know which one you want me to review first!!

Stay beautiful
Radha