in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : MAYBELLINE PINK ALERT LIPSTICKS

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MAYBELLINE PINK ALERT LIPSTICKS

Hi Pink lovers

These lipsticks review was requested on my Youtube channel. Well this is not an explanation on why I bought it.As for a sinner ( makeup hoarding makes me one!!) like me I was already eyeing on to check them out and and buy at least one.So here we go with Gulab Gang!!!!

They managed to surprise me with
  1. Vivid Colours of Pink.(I should Say THE PINK Rather)
  2. Hydration
  3. Change in texture from glossy to semi matte and finally matte.
  4. No sticky feeling
  5. Affordable
  6. Relatively longer stay
  7. Sensationally pigmented
  8. And last one ...It manages to add that amp factor and drama to lips.
Packaging

It is Super chic. Pink translucent caps with bold graphics just mange to add zing to the whole appearance of these lipsticks.I love to throw on in my purse as a style accessory.


Formulation

Superhydrating,changes texture without bothering and has appreciable stay.


Price:375 INR

Shades
  1. POW1
  2. POW2
  3. POW3
  4. POW4    


POW 1
 It is my second best in this collection.It is perfect for very fair and fair individuals.It may change its colour on your lips depending on the level of pigmentation.I would have never tried it unless I was not filming for My video.(You can watch it Here) It is chewing gum pink.This pink has purple 
undertones.
Lip swatch for POW1 Maybelline Pink Alert


POW 2
It is somewhere between fuschia and hot pink.Its not very different pink but a regular pretty pink.It is perfect for fair,medium and olive skin tones.
Lip swatch for POW2 Maybelline Pink Alert

POW3
This was kind of strange colour. I literally struggled to build it on my lips.Yes my lips are pigmented but POW1 showed up and this one just failed for me.You can either pick POW1 or POW3 depending on your complexion.They more or less exist on same spectrum of pink colour though at different locations.

Lip swatch for POW3 Maybelline Pink Alert
POW4
This turned out to be my favorite.I just love it.It is very pretty coral pink.It has got neonic tendencies. It actually managed to amp up my pout beautifully.Highly recommend this for NC40.
Lip swatch for POW4 Maybelline Pink Alert
 Ratings :  5 /5

Let me know which pink you bought for yourself


Stay Beautiful