in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : SPRING/SUMMER MAKEUP TUTORIAL 2014

Friday, March 21, 2014

SPRING/SUMMER MAKEUP TUTORIAL 2014

Hi Spring beauties,

I am really excited to share my spring look with all of you.I have tried picking up the colours which are supertrendy in fashion for 2014.Orange lipstick is the bigtime trend for 2014 as we all know by now.

Well Lets go with the Entire look .

For my Face
1.I used Lakme CC cream.I am in shade bronze. I don't know how this formula works but it just brightens up my face immediately.Its a recent purchase and I can't go out without this these days.

2.Mac Mineralize skinfinish powder in shade medium.

3.Blush; Nyx Dare( will be reviewing it shortly)

For My Eyes

1. I used Gosh palette.
Yellow is the fun colour. It just peps up the spring face and add its youth to the entire personality.

Turquoise blue just brings down the heat.(ha ha in my mind though)

I chose my monochrome outfit for this look because as much obvious I already had a splash of colours on my face.

2.Lakme makeup artist felt tip eyeliner.

3 Estee lauder Blacklash Mascara

4.Rimmel scandal eyes in bulletproof beige(love this product)

For my Lips

Lakme 9 to 5 saffron chic(its from new range)
This lipstick is musy check if you are eyeing to buy orange lippie.

I hope you will enjoy watching this fun spring/summer makeup look.If you try this out tag me in your pics or you can add the link to your blogpost in my comment box.

Wish you all colourful spring
Radha